Sunday 10 August 2014

My Dream

  Everyone has their own dreams. Dream usually something that hard to achieve, but if we determine it we can get it easily. Some people want to be a rich person, want to have a motorbike and want to be a successfull person. For me, I want to have a big wonderful ellegant chocolate factory because I really likes to eat chocolate. Everyday, I must eat a bar of chocolate to complete my day, like ` the straw to my berry`. My friends already know that I really like chocolate. Sometimes, they ask me for a bar of chocolate. The chocolate brand that I really love is Hershey`s. This chocolate very delicious.

  I started think of this dream once I watched a movie, that is Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. The factory in that story was really hypnotize me. And since that moments, I dream to have a huge, an ellegent, and wonderful than the factory in the story. I want my factory looks ordinary from the outside but when we enter it will be `WOW` it so amazing. In the factory, I want to divide into a several part. One of the part is, I want to put  a great of chocolate show pieces from my own inspiration and I will make it by my own. It must have a chocolate river and waterfall in my factory so, visitor can taste the chocolate easily. Once they taste the chocolate, they will want to eat the chocolate again, again and again.

   I want to have my own chocolate brand and make it famous all around the world. Starting with that, my factory will be visited by a lot of people such as from Belgium and Germany. I want all the people know about my precious one and only chocolate factory. I will open my factory everyday to make people easy to come also people can watch how to make the chocolate from the starting untill the last step. But I will not share my recipe because it will ruined my business.

   I really hope my dream will come true. I want to be the first woman who has her own chocolate factory and I hope I will get many awards from it. If I can achieve my dream, I will not only have factory but I also can be a rich woman and I can get everything that I want in my life easily. But we must remember how rich we are, we still cannot buy a love from anyone. 

   Thats all my story because my friend was calling me to have a lunch with them. So, I have to pen off my writing for this time. Goodbye. Assalamualaikum.


Written By : Nurul Syazwani Binti Ab Ghazak

  

No comments:

Post a Comment