Wednesday 13 August 2014

One Person That Changed My Life.


My name is Nur Fathin Adilla Bt Sudin. I was born on 28 March 1996. I live at No. 30 Kampung Baru Sri Pandan, Panching Timur 26140 Kuantan Pahang. I’m studying at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Kuantan ( KPTM ). I’m taking a course Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Safety and I’m in semester 1.
I am a stubborn person sometimes. I did not hear my parents advise. So I always make parents mad and unhappy with me. When I did not want to listen their advice, I usually feel angry towards them because they asked me to do something that I do not like. I usually hang out with my friends till late night without telling my parents first.
One day, on my way to shopping mall I did not use the main road because of the heavy traffic jam. I parked my car nearby the parking lot and decided to walk. As I walking on the pavement, a sudden noise behind me. I thought nothing happen in particulary. Then, in a nick of time, my bag has been snatched. I was in shocked for a moment. Luckily, the were many passerbys walking around there. One man save the day. My bag has been rescued. Words just could not describe how gleeful am I that time.
Because of his braveness, I admired him and want to know him better. We exchanged our phone number after the incident. We are always contact each other just to ask our daily life. From there, I started to hang out with him just go for dinner and lunch. We are always watching movies together and started to know each other closely. We tend to talked about ourself. Since there. We have been a very good friends who complete each other.
As we closed together, he knows about my attitude. So, he always tried to changes me by giving some advices, such as he asked me to listen to my parent’s advices. He told me not to come home late night. He always reminded me about my prayer time. Since I kow him better my life totally changed. The name of the only one man who changed my life is Hafiz Othman.



written by : Nur Fathin Adilla Bt Sudin.

No comments:

Post a Comment