Thursday 11 September 2014

HOW TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH?

     English knowledge is the must important in our life. Nowadays,we always hear people speaking in English everywhere and anyplace. English is important because it make us easier to communicate with foreigner came from other country. This is one of benefits expert in English, the way you write,the way you hear,the way you speaking. Even now, everything use English as the most universal language. That why we must improve in English.




     There are a few ways to improve my English. For example, reading book,magazines and newspaper are good ways of improved my English. Through reading,I learned how to use correct English in writting or speaking. At the same time, I use a dictonary to look up those words that I do not know. It make reading a very enjoyable.
   
     The next way is, I watch English movie with the subtitle. This would be my favourite way to learn English because it is easy for me to understand. Not only that, I also will get so much fun when watching the movie. At the same time, I can learnt new words and will memorised it with write down all the meaning in a notebook. I will refer to it as often as possible so that the new words will stick in my head.


     At college,English is just used when there is English lesson. That certainly is not enough, so wherever possible I  speak English with my friend or with my lecturer who will or can speak English with me. Do not be afraid to speak English. If we never learn to take risks to open mouths, it will be impossible to improve speaking skill. As everybody say, there's no use to afraid before trying.

     In a nut shell, English is our second language and as a student, English is very important language to learn. There are many ways to improve English. It is just depends on our effort to achieve it and we must remember that practice make perfect.

Written By : Nur Fathin Adilla Binti Sudin

No comments:

Post a Comment