Thursday 25 September 2014

I'VE SEEN A GHOST !!!

     Last semester break, my friends and i was have a fishing trip. We decided to go to the Kenyir lake. Kenyir is is the one of the famous place at Terengganu. Kenyir Lake consists of a forest, limestone caves and fishing are the focus of the crowd. This is my first fishing trip. I am very excited and happy. But, my friends ordered me to take care my behaviors when we were there, because there maybe have other creatures inhabit the place. I just ignore all of that, I still have fun because this is my first experienced.

     When we arrived at  there, we were stunned by the beauty of nature there. A very interesting view and fresh air. After parked our car at the car park, we walked to the store row that provided services to charter a boat for fishing. They also providde a house boat. We decided to rent a houseboat for our comfortable and easy for us to sleep too.



     Once we got into the houseboat, my friend feel a bit scary and weird with the environment on the houseboat. But just only me who did not care about that feeling. For me, I just want to enjoy myself with the fishing trip and I want to released my tension. So I did not want to think about the such a thing. As we know, we go to the fishing trip to have fun and we did not know that this enjoyful and happiness will end with the creepiest memory in our life.

     When we are in the boat, the driver lead us to go through the long river for looking the good place for fishing. The river scenery is very relaxing. It makes my mind feel very peaceful at that time, and it also helps us to forget about all the burden in my head. Suddenly, when we were busy snapping pictures, one of my friends make a shock face while looking into the forest where was near with us. We asked her, what going on? What was the thing that shocked her? She cried suddenly like she had saw something terrible in the jungle. We feel something bad will happen, because we just want to started the fishing trip, but this happen so sudden. Then, we asked the boat driver to return to our houseboat.

     At night, my friends very scared about what happen at the evening. But I am the one who still do not want to think something bad or believed about ghost or something else. For me, I will believed to that kind of thing when I saw it by my self. My friend told me not to being so brave because it will give bad effect to me. At night, all my friends sleep in the one room because they very scared about the incident that happen at the evening. Just only me who was sleeping alone at the other room and thinking the plan for tomorrow. I awake at the middle night because I have to go the toilet. When I walked to tthe toilet, suddenly I feel windy came from my back, but I just ignored it. I walked slowly in half awake and when I arrived at the toilet, I saw one of my friends standing at toilet. I also ignored it, because I have an important thing to settle at the toilet.



     After I finish using the toilet, I saw my friends already gone. I am thinking that maybe she went back to the room. When i on my way to my room, I heard someone called my name with the terrible voice. I was shocked and I ran as fast a lighting to my friends. But before I reached at the room, something appeared infornt of me suddenly. I was a ghost with the terrible face, red eyes, long hair and bad smell. The ghost laugh loudly and come closer, closer and closer to me. I screaming as loud as I can.

     I am awake in the morning, I saw all my friends around me and I am  lying on the bed. As I remember, I was at the outside and how I could lying on bed like this. I asked my friend, my friend said, while they sleeping suddenly they heard someone screaming loudly from the outside. They awake and gather their courage to checked what happen. When they went to outside, they saw me lying down there. They quickly brought me into the room. One of my friends asked me, why I am lying at the outside in middle of night? I said, I have seen a ghost. All of them shocked heard that. So we decided just to end our fishing trip. We do not want any bad incident happen again.

     Now, I realized that the ghost is everywhere. I can not be very brave. I have to know and trust that other creatures also inhabit the place. What can I say, I do not what to see a ghost again. I have to end this here, good bye.

written by : 
NURUL SYAZWANI BT AB GHAZAK
NUR FATHIN ADILLA BT SUDIN 
ELNIE ZULAIKHA BT BAHARUDDIN



No comments:

Post a Comment