Friday 19 September 2014

What Can I Do To Make My Country Better Place To Live?


     I live in Malaysia where is the best place in the world. Malaysia is known the world over as a multiracial country united. this country also have many beautiful place that can we visit and the most important is Malaysia have a lot type of local food. it was very delicious. I think my country is the better place to live rather than the other country.

     First of all, to make my country as better place to live, let's avoid littering rubbish everywhere as it can cause our country become worst and give negative effect to our environment. It will make us feel uncomfortable with that kind of environment. It also can give bad effect to the peoples who are living around. 

     Every country have their own rules that the community should obey to it and it same with Malaysia. I must obey all the rules in our country as it help to make our country easier in terms of management. So there is no more crime among people on our country. It also can help my country avoids from the war or  the misunderstanding between the community. It's will make Malaysia become peaceful place. I do not want my country become like the Gaza which is always faced the non-stop war. 

     Lastly, I have to refrain from doing corruption which can damage the social institution. The government has issued a stern punishment and action to the offender, but people still do it. This activity resulted in the administration of a country becomes a mess. As a result, it leads to other problems such as economic decline, neglect the interests of society and so on. Culture of corruption can destroy the administration and governance of a country.

     Just like what I said earlier, Malaysia is the best country to live. So I hope what I have in reserve will get attention and become reality. I have to pen off here, so see you in the next entry.


Written by : 
Nurul Syazwani Bt Ab Ghazak
Elnie Zulaikha Bt Baharuddin
Nur Fathin Adilla Bt Sudin


No comments:

Post a Comment