Thursday 4 September 2014

Paris, The City of Romance


     Paris is one of the famous and beautiful country in the world. Every couple wish to been there because Paris is a city of love and very romantic place to live. People from all over the world willing to travel far just for have an experience been in Paris.  The place is located in France and the fact is from Paris, I can rapidly arrive to London, Rome Amsterdam and etc.


     I choose want to live in Paris because it have a few things that will be compared with my hobby. For example, France is one of the most place that famous with fashion and music. I love music very much. For me, I love place that have a beautiful scenery. My friends has told me before, that Paris is the city of light because it has an amazing scenery during night. At night Paris will glow with light. It is lively at night. 



     The most important about Paris is, I always imagine about the building that people talk nowadays. For example, the Eiffel Tower. It is the place that I seriously want to go. Because it is the most beautiful and wonderful place in the world. Before this, I expect that I can get reach to the top of the tower. And I always imagine what kind of feeling that I will feel when I reach at the top of that tower. It will be a precious moment in my life that I will never forget. 


    Besides that, Paris is the best place that always be in my dream. My best friend and I, Fathin, make this promise that 6 or 8 years from now, we will be there after both of us get married soon. Its sound like so funny, but that is what we really wanted to get it. It is not important what others are talking about, if we really wanted something it is not impossible to achieve it. 

    But  for now, better for me to keep this as my own special dream. And I hope that one day I will get to live in Paris with lovely family and beloved one.


written by : Elnie Zulaikha Bt Baharuddin 

No comments:

Post a Comment